



Jade is now six months old! She has been so much fun and she's just becoming more fun (I was going to say funner, but that's not a word). To celebrate we went to Doc's pizza buffet and then over to Brian and Melissa's for cupcakes and to play Mario Party. We gave Jade a little taste of the cupcake frosting and she licked all she could off of her lips.
Also in other news: Dan and I payed off our credit card!!
Yay! I know Dan wanted to invest the money instead but I'm super excited.
Jade has discovered her feet. She loves playing with them now, it's pretty funny. She's very flexible. She usually only does this trick when she doesn't have any pants on though.
3 comments:
YAY TO BE OUT OF DEBT!
SO WED IS THE SCRAPBOOK PARTY AT MY HOUSE AT 11
YOU CAN GET THE ADDRESS FROM JACKIE :)
GREAT WORKOUT THANKS!
Cute birthday cupcakes! That's so much fun!!
Happy Birthday, Baby Shade! We're so excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment