Sunday, March 30, 2008

Husband Tag

So Thursday Dan was off of work and had to go out to run some errands. When he got home he came in with a stack of presents for me. Apparently they were for "being such a good mommy".
Here's a pic.
So he knows I've been wanting a Nintendo DS for so long and he just went and got one for me. Then the next day (after he saw how cool mine was), he went and got one for himself. :) Now we play together, in fact, a couple nights ago we just layed in bed playing Mario Party until the wee hours of the moring. It was a blast. So this post is in honor of Dan. You're a sweetheart hunny.
What is his name? Daniel Justin Chow
How long have you been together? We met on July 2nd, 2002 and Dan called me up the next day to ask me out. We have been together since.
How long did you date? Well, like I said we have been together since we met and got engaged on September 13th, 2002. Married on November 23rd, 2002.
How old is he? 28
What is he doing right now? He's working. :( It's sunday. I just got off the phone with him and he said he had to go so he could go take sacrament. I think it's nice he gets to do that at work.
Who eats more? Wow, I really think I do lately. He has been cutting back and he's looking great because of it. Meanwhile, I can't resist that fifth cookie.
Who said I love you first? Good question.......I have no idea.
Who's taller? Dan, by a full foot.
Who can sing better? Well, even though this whole post is suppose to be about Dan, I still say it's me. Dan will protest i'm sure.
Who is smarter? Dan, hands down.
Who does the laundry? I do the laundry.
Who pays the bills? Well Dan earns the money for them but I usually am the one to pay them.
Who sleeps on the right side? I think I do. I guess it depends on if you're talking about when you look at the bed or when you're laying in bed.
Who mows the lawn? I do. I love to though, It's good excersise and I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
Who cooks dinner? Well, we both like to cook. Dan's better at just whipping something up out of whatever is in the fridge. I sort of have to have a specific recipe in mind with all of the ingredients.
Who drives? Dan
Who kissed who first? Well, it was pretty mutual. But Dan tried to kiss me like the second time we hung out. He claims I turned my head but I didn't even know he was going to kiss me. He ended up kissing my cheek.
Who asked who out first? Dan asked me out to lunch at Hogi Yogi where I managed to win him over by proving I can shove half a sandwich in my mouth.
Who proposed? Dan. But he claims I told all of my friends that we were definately getting married way before we talked about it. He's crazy, I wouldn't do that.
Who is more sensitive? Oh, me, by far.
Who has more siblings? I do. Tish: 8 siblings. Dan: 2 siblings.
I love you Danny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You make the best cookies, I could eat 5 too. We love our DS too! We play Brain Age and try to be smarter than the other person. Lincoln always wins. That Dan! What a great guy!!

Thanks for eating with us!

Anonymous said...

JAKE IS A FOOT TALLER THAN ME TOO!
5'3
AND
6'3

FUN NINTENDO AND GAMES! SO SWEET OF HIM!

Marlyse and Kenny said...

wow lucky you! that sounds fun!! i love the mario game w/ mini mario b/c he's so funny looking in that. hey i've been meaning to tell you that i'm sorry i had your dvd for so long! i'm terrible and i'm so sorry!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

Laticia, great to see you on the blogging scene! I'm so glad you found our blog. It looks like you are doing well. Your baby is adorable. I would love to get together some time and catch up. Hope things are going well!