or, sometimes, he said.
So, it's a little late but I thought I'd still post this video of quality father/daughter time.
This is so cute! My favorite part is Jade being all, "I don't know if I should stare at moms camera or laugh at dad."Sorry about the bloody nose Dan. Brigham jammed his finger up my nose yesterday and gave me one too!
That is SOOO funny, Brett and I laughed!
HA HA! I cannot stop laughing about the bloody nose thing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is so cute! My favorite part is Jade being all, "I don't know if I should stare at moms camera or laugh at dad."
Sorry about the bloody nose Dan. Brigham jammed his finger up my nose yesterday and gave me one too!
That is SOOO funny, Brett and I laughed!
HA HA! I cannot stop laughing about the bloody nose thing.
Post a Comment