Yesterday was our first trip to Seven Peaks this year. It was really fun, although we were only there for a couple of hours. We have the benefit of having lifetime passes though so we don't have to feel guilty if we're only there for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This looks so much fun! How did Jade do?
How in the world did you get life time passes????? I would like some. You must have some pretty good connections!
This looks like so much fun, I wish we could have been their. We sure miss you guys alot.
Oh I miss our 7 Peaks Passes! Looks fun!
Inresponse to your comment....
That sure would be fun to visit, and we would be having so much fun in the sun!! I wish they had a Seven Peaks here. They do not even have an outdoor pool. How crazy is that! I guess it rains too much here. Go figure. We really would have a blast.
Post a Comment