or, sometimes, he said.
Well, Jade is finally army crawling. It's been so fun to see her get stronger and stronger. She's getting pretty fast. I love her so much, she's so much fun to play with.
YEAH baby Jade! She's so cute! Nothing is safe anymore....
Too Cute!!! It is sooo much fun to see Jade grow. I love to see their personalities.
She's adorable Tish...I think we should have a girls night soon, I would love to hang out with you again.
Hey Tish...your baby is SOOOO cute! Maybe one day I will get to see her in person. I hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAH baby Jade! She's so cute! Nothing is safe anymore....
Too Cute!!! It is sooo much fun to see Jade grow. I love to see their personalities.
She's adorable Tish...I think we should have a girls night soon, I would love to hang out with you again.
Hey Tish...your baby is SOOOO cute! Maybe one day I will get to see her in person. I hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment