Yesterday I watched my friend Emily's little boy Maddox while she was at work. He is about a year and a half and so much fun. He kept Jade entertained, that's for sure. At one point I was making dinner and I looked in the living room and he was sitting on Jade's stomach! I guess he wanted to get a real good look at her. As I was trying to feed Jade dinner he was wandering around the kitchen totally distracting Jade. She could have cared less what was for dinner, she was more interested in where Maddox was. We had a lot of fun though.
For a few hours I got a glimpse of what it would be like to have another child. I hope I'm brave enough to go for another one someday.
2 comments:
makes you glad you don't have twins, doesn't it?
Miss you!
she looks so grown up!!!
Post a Comment