Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jade is 9 months

Well, she has been since the 18th, but Jade is 9 months now and I just wanted to share pictures of how big she's getting. She is hilarious. She tries to roll away when you're changing her diaper and she always tries to take off her bib while she's eating. She loves to babble and is just a cutie pie.
She loves her books. We went to the library and checked out a few books for her, we usually read before each of her two naps and then also before bedtime. She can actually turn the pages for me (on the board books).
Today we went to Seven Peaks and Jade didn't get her first nap so she totally just crashed around 6:30. She fell asleep with her leg up in the TV stand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so big and so cute!!! love her w/her monkey!!!

and thanks for totally knowing what I meant w/the no shame staring people!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! She looks so much taller and skinner. Not like a baby as much. Does that make sense? She's so big!

We miss you too!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! Too CUTE! I love when they crash in funny positions. I have one I will post soon of Tay.SOOOO Funny! We sure miss seeing Jade grow.

Cami said...

She is so adoreable!!!!Love the monkey!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Laticia, your baby is getting so old! She is so beautiful!
~Clerissa